SYNERDUINO DEVELOPMENT SHIELD
An Request of 2017 by STEM educators for an open platform Development base controller for Drones and Autonomous vehicles Resulted in The Synerduino Line up of Drone Shield
Unlike conventional Flight Control Boards Synerduino is deliberately design as an Development board . meaning it allows for component interchangeability and compatibility which allow more flexibility for Industrial , Researchers and Students to experiment on their own hardware and software implementation.
The Synerduino is Available in Arduino and STM Versions
Synerduino Platform is a Open Vehicle Control board solution in creating Affordable Automated Vehicles out of existing Vehicle platform . it also serves as STEM Education in Robotics and well as Thesis Research development allowing new concepts and ideas to be implemented faster and economical
- Programmable Logic (Available on Synerduino STM) – give Automated instructions what the drone would do when certain values are met.
- ADC sensor integration – sensor modules can be added as required that suits your research requirments
- Data Analytic and intervention – Easily Gather data and log them for processing
- Mission capability – perform real world missions
- Expandable footprint – allows for adding Shields , Sensor Modules and your own DIY Circuits
- Small integrated size – you can still build small for portability
- Configure to a wide selection of Customizable Vehicle Platform
- Light weight Interface on all its Compatible GUIs on Windows Linux and Android
Compatible with the Arduino footprint Prototyping Board Stacking on a tiny 250mm Frame . these can be attach and detach or modify w/o taking the whole drone apart